Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Mestergruppen is Norway’s biggest housing builder, and we are embarking on a journey towards a fully digital, industrial value chain. As a vertically integrated company, we are one of few companies taking on the challenge to bind the value chain together seamlessly. In today’s building industry, design, production, and sales processes are cumbersome and expensive for the customer. Emissions are high, also. Data are entered multiple times into various legacy IT systems, and the process from design to construction is prone to errors. Mestergruppen aims to close the gap by developing new software solutions, product and production concepts and building site methodology.
An autonomous project group works every day to resolve this challenge working on logistics systems, wood element product design, house design, building site tools and productivity measurements. We are a dedicated group of skilled men and women from all parts of the company group. The project is called “Industrial value chain - IVC”, and we are looking for an engaged and committed co-worker to take the technical lead of all the digital initiatives in this project.
As Tech Lead, you will develop Mestergruppen’s framework for our housing digital twin, currently residing in the logistics system, its data sources and tools. You will lead configurator projects, contribute to the new logistics system, integration with legacy systems such as ERP, a digital dashboard for the building site, digital assembly manuals, productivity measurement systems and others. You will lead a team of external and internal housing architects and software developers. Mestergruppen is currently developing and implementing a new BIM strategy you will lead. It is an advantage if you have worked with system architecture and full-stack development on cloud platforms. You have led agile DevOps teams in the past. You will be Mestergruppen’s interface into international product and trading standards.
We do believe this role is unique in the building industry. We are currently building a team of developers and will give you a fun place to work and future opportunities for personal growth.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the work with the BIM implementation strategy.
- Develop framework for a housing digital twin.
- Lead configurator projects, contribute to establishing a new logistics system and integration with legacy systems.
- Develop a digital dashboard for building sites, digital assembly manuals and productivity measurement systems.
- Lead a team of external and internal housing architects and software developers.
To be successful in the role, we believe you have the knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum masters degree in a relevant field; A long and relevant experience from the building industry can compensate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant roles within programming, computational design and architecture, parametric design or BIM development within the construction industry
- Experience with technologies like Grashopper, AutoDesk, Java, Kotlin, C++/C# or other parametric design and object-oriented programming would be an advantage.
- Experience from leading agile DevOps teams.
- Ability to build relationships, communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with high integrity and personal drive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English.
Mestergruppen aims to be an elite player in transforming the building industry. We develop solutions to small, cross-functional, and agile teams to secure a high innovation rate rather than complex project management structures. We believe in a runnable code that is easy to change over extensive planning and documentation. We work on cloud-based and automatized solutions, and we believe in domain-driven design where related products are joined within a specific domain while being connected to products within other domains. Finally, we support a simple governance model that supports the above without creating trouble and frustration in everybody’s work so that we can create valuable solutions to the benefit for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Does this description fit your profile? Then we would very much like to talk to you! Please feel free to contact recruitment advisors from Cruit AS for a non-binding conversation, or submit your application.
Mestergruppen is one of Scandinavia’s largest corporations offering products and services within construction and surface products and the housing industry. We have building supplier stores all over Norway and Sweden, and we have built private homes and recreational property homes since the 1970’s.
We are a member-driven corporation with more than 350 members. We also have more than 500 stores and franchise partners, as well as factories, construction sites and offices. Together we work hard to deliver the market’s best homes, products and solutions for our customers and partners. All of our company brands have valuable members. These members are a part of our shareholders, and our majority owner is the family-owned Norwegian investment-company Ferd.
|Søknadsfrist||Candidates will be evaluated continuously.|
|Arbeidssted||Nils Hansens vei 8, 0667 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||Industri / Produksjon
IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
|Sist endret||30.09.2023 22:10|