Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Frequentis now offers the opportunity to join our team in the Nordic and Baltic region. Frequentis is seeking an experienced regional account manager to further enhance the excellent cooperation with existing clients in addition to driving the sales of our Public Transport systems portfolio and expanding that portfolio within the Nordic and Baltic region. Frequentis provides information and communication solutions, such as operational communications, from fixed terminal systems, to FRMCS application servers and to incident and crisis management solutions. With our innovative products and dedicated team of talented professionals, we invite you to be a part of our success in a very exciting period for our business.
As a Regional Account Manager for Public Transport, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining existing accounts and relations. You will also be responsible for developing Frequentis’ Public Transport business in the region according to the defined strategy. Using our platform based on modern technology and cloud-based solutions, you will shape the future of critical communication in public transport.
For this position you will have a flexible work location, with significant regional travel required. The regional office is in Oslo, Norway, though we do business in all countries in the Nordic and Baltic region.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with our customers, and key stakeholders, in order to understand their requirements, and tailor solutions that meet their needs
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and expand the customer base for our Public Transport systems portfolio
- Manage accounts and identify new opportunities for growth by leveraging industry insights, to develop and execute effective strategies
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations, proposals, and contract negotiations to secure, and maintain new business for the duration of complex sales projects
- Conduct consultative sales meetings with clients to understand their challenges and needs
- Negotiate and close high-value contracts
- Lead virtual bid and account teams across multiple countries and disciplines
To be successful in the role, we believe you need this knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant field (Economics or Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant roles within salesaccount management or sales, preferably with knowledge of public transport domain
- Experience from business development, account management and solution sales
- Understand client challenges, identify and develop business opportunities, lead bid activity, and negotiate and close high-value contracts
- Ability to build relationships and communicating with all levels of organizations
- Ability to work independently with high integrity and personal drive
- Demonstrated ability to work across a variety of cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language is preferred
Frequentis is highly committed to diversity and make this a key priority in recruitment. We welcome and encourage applicants of any race, religion or gender to apply for this position.
We offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and innovative company with a strong focus on safety and reliability. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experts and contribute to the success of our business. Beyond this, we offer competitive salary and pension schemes, in addition to other benefits, as well as possibilities for personal development and career advancement.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please submit your application and resume through our career portal.
Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and established 75 years ago, Frequentis is a global leader in communication and information solutions for safety-critical control centres. The company is active in two key markets: Air Traffic Management (civil and military air traffic control, air defence) and Public Safety & Transport (police, fire brigade, ambulance services, shipping, railways). The Nordic and Baltic division of Frequentis conducts business in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Greenland, and our regional office is located in Haakon VIIs gate 6, 0161 Oslo, Norway.
The following is a video to tell you more about Frequentis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5drYRJ_ZU18&ab_channel=FrequentisAG
|Stillingsnavn||Account Manager Public Transport|
|Arbeidssted||Haakon VIIs gate 6, 0161 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||Industri / Produksjon
Salg / Markedsføring
Transport / Logistikk / Lager
|Sist endret||30.08.2023 22:10|