Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Frequentis now offers you the excellent opportunity to join our team in the Nordic and Baltic region. Frequentis is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to drive the sales and business development of our Air Traffic Management systems portfolio, as well as expanding that portfolio within the Nordic and Baltic region. Frequentis, with our innovative products and diverse, dedicated team of talented professionals, invite you to be a part of our success in a very exciting period for our business.
As a Sales Manager for Air Traffic Management (ATM), you will be responsible for developing Frequentis’ ATM business in the region according to the defined strategy. Crucially, you will also be a business developer who initiates and drives growth throughout, by identifying the needs of our customers and generating business opportunities, further broadening our solution footprint for our customers. Using modern technology and cloud-based solutions, you will shape the future of ATM.
For this position you will have a flexible work location, with regional travel required. The regional office is in Oslo, Norway, though we do business in all countries in the Nordic and Baltic region.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and expand the customer base for our Air Traffic Management systems portfolio
- Drive business development initiatives and identify new opportunities for growth by cultivating relationships with potential clients, leveraging market research and industry insights, to develop and execute effective strategies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, such as major air navigation service providers
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with our customers, and their entire network of stakeholders, in order to understand their requirements, and tailor solutions that meet their needs
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations, proposals, and contract negotiations to secure, and maintain new business for the duration of complex sales projects
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory developments in the Air Traffic Management industry
- Conduct sales meetings with clients to understand their challenges and needs
- Negotiate and close high-value contracts
- Lead virtual bid and account teams across multiple countries and disciplines
To be successful in the role, we believe you have this knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant field (Business or ICT)
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant roles within sales, preferably with knowledge of air traffic management domain
- Experience from business development and complex solution sales
- Understand client challenges, identify and develop business opportunities, lead bid activity, and negotiate and close high-value contracts
- Ability to build relationships, communicating with all levels of organizations
- Ability to work independently with high integrity and personal drive
- Demonstrated ability to work across a wide variety of cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Frequentis is highly committed to diversity and make this a key priority in recruitment. We welcome and encourage applicants of any race, religion or gender to apply for this position.
We offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and innovative company with a strong focus on safety and reliability. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experts and contribute to the success of our business. Beyond this, we offer competitive salary and pension schemes, in addition to other benefits, as well as possibilities for personal development and career advancement.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please submit your application and resume through our career portal.
Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and established 75 years ago, Frequentis is a global leader in communication and information solutions for safety-critical control centres. The company is active in two key markets: Air Traffic Management (civil and military air traffic control, air defence) and Public Safety & Transport (police, fire brigade, ambulance services, shipping, railways). The Nordic and Baltic division of Frequentis conducts business in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Greenland, and our regional offices are located in Haakon VIIs gate 6, 0161 Oslo, Norway.
The following is a video to tell you more about Frequentis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5drYRJ_ZU18&ab_channel=FrequentisAG
|Stillingsnavn||Sales Manager Air Traffic Management|
|Arbeidssted||Haakon VIIs gate 6, 0161 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||Industri / Produksjon
Salg / Markedsføring
|Sist endret||30.06.2023 22:11|