In 2016, Kongsberg Digital was established with offices in several locations throughout Norway. Today, the company has approximately 1,000 employees distributed across locations such as Houston/Texas, Bangalore, Singapore, China, and Bulgaria, with our headquarters remaining in Lysaker, Oslo. We provide complex IT systems to our customers within the renewable industry, process industry, offshore, maritime, oil and gas and others.
Our goal is no less than to facilitate the green shift by digitizing all industries worldwide.
At Kongsberg Digital, IT is not considered a cost, but the very core of everything we do. Many would say that we’re still newcomers to the market, but we've already grown to become one of the largest in-house tech communities in Norway. However, our young age has allowed us to build technology based on the latest market trends, which we believe gives us an edge. Here, you'll find a complete greenfield cloud environment. Unlike many others, we haven’t just moved to the cloud, we were born here. In the last three years, approximately 700 people have established new career paths with us. Will you be next?
Will you be our new Strategy Manager?
As a Strategy Manager at Kongsberg Digital, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the future of technology and its impact on the environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that drive the company's growth and success, while also supporting its mission of being a key player in the green shift. This is a role where you can truly make a difference, both in terms of the company's bottom line and its contributions to sustainability.
As a key member of the strategy team, you will work closely with executives and other stakeholders to identify new opportunities and guide the company's direction. You will leverage your experience in strategy development and implementation, as well as your understanding of the technology industry and the potential for technology to support sustainability efforts, to help Kongsberg Digital achieve its ambitious goals. You’ll work closely with M&A in order to strategically support processes as well as ensure that M&A screening and funelling is done in accordance with our long- and short-term strategic goals. We’ll give you the chance to work on exciting and impactful projects, collaborating with talented and passionate colleagues, and driving innovation in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for technology and sustainability, this is the role for you.
As our new strategy manager you’ll be reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer on your mandates within strategy, M&A and sustainability efforts.
Your tasks and responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing strategies that drive the company's growth and success, while also supporting its mission of being a key player in the green shift
- Collaboration with executives and other stakeholders to identify new opportunities and guide the company's direction
- Ensure that current and potential M&A’s are executed and planned in accordance with our company strategy
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies to stay ahead of the curve
- Identify and evaluate potential partnerships, collaborations, and acquisition opportunities
- Monitor and report on the progress and impact of strategic initiatives
- Continuously evaluate and refine the company's strategy to ensure its continued success and alignment with outmission and values
This would make you well suited for the job:
- Master's degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy development and implementation, preferably in the technology/consulting industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Passion for sustainability and the role of technology in achieving environmental goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Willingness to take on new challenges and learn quickly
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), with additional languages, including Norwegian, considered a plus
This is what we can offer:
At Kongsberg Digital, we take pride not only in the work that we do, but also in the way that we do it. Our solutions have significant impact on multiple industries, contributing to increased safety and productivity for some of Norway's largest businesses and sectors. At the same time, we’re contributing to the green shift by advancing digitalization.
Our work culture is described as high-paced with an entrepreneurial mindset towards new ideas, while remaining results-oriented. If you thrive in high expectations, which in return lead to personal and career development when you deliver, we can offer you the right next step in your career journey.
It's also worth noting that we value balance between work and your social life. You'll notice this through our flexible attitude towards working from home, as well as the social initiatives you'll find with us. Our offices are designed to facilitate a brainstorming session over a game of ping pong, and we take our after-work activities seriously. In exchange for hard work and good company at the office, we offer:
- A position at Norway's fastest-growing software company, where you'll be contributing to projects that will change the world
- Spacious offices located in central Lysaker, equipped with ping pong and shuffleboard tables, sofas, as well as more traditional desk setups
- The posibillity to work from home when you need to
- Social activities you can take part in, such as skiing, hiking, climbing, and ping pong tournaments
- Parking facilities in the building
- Competitive compensation
Did this pique your curiosity?
Then we hope you'll contact our recruitment partners at Cruit! Please get in touch with Maria Molvær Nesseth (+47 901 70 114 / [email protected]), Stig Aulid (+47 915 16 107 / [email protected]), or Arve Nøstdahl (+47 901 71 625 / [email protected]).
We hope to hear from you!
Kongsberg Digital utilizes rapid digital advances to provide industrial customers with more efficient operations. Together with the rest of Kongsberg Group, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas. We aim to provide the right information at the right time ensuring information is turned into value.
As part of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital belongs to an international knowledge-based group with industry leaders in global oil and gas, defence, maritime and aerospace.
KONGSBERG is a unique organisation, 200 years in the making. Established and headquartered in Norway, our presence now spans the entire globe with 11,000 employees worldwide.
|Søknadsfrist||Kandidater vurderes fortløpende.|
|Arbeidssted||Lysaker Torg 35, 1366 Lysaker, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||Industri / Produksjon
IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
|Sist endret||09.03.2023 15:08|