Why do we need you?
TIND is known in the library industry as a modern and flexible web-based system with an extensive feature set that can manage both physical circulation and digital preservation. Our professional team is looking for a developer with Python (Flask/Django) backend experience to join their team. TIND is a comprehensive system with everything from simple forms to advanced modules for managing workflows, file management, and content curation.
What will you do?
· Participate in the weekly development sprints.
· Work on backend functionality and APIs, created in Flask
· Take part in important architectural decisions
· Developing new functionality, optimising code, testing and fixing bugs
· Participate in continious evalution of new technology
· Facilitate close collaboration with frontend team to create an excellent end user experience
Who are we looking for?
You have programming experience, and the ability to see the bigger picture in the library world. We also welcome applications from people who have a library background and hold skills in IT and Tech. More specifically, you have:
· experience with Python (Flask/Django)
· the ability to take responsibility and work independently while being a good team player
It would be an advantage if you have:
· experience with cloud such as AWS and serverless
· experience with Node.js.
· experience with elasticsearch
What can we offer?
· an opportunity to work with a small dedicated team who strive to deliver quality and make the impossible possible
· an opportunity to join an international Scale-up that works with exciting and well-known customers
· an opportunity to make take responsibility for important architectural decisions and make an impact with your development skills
· even though we are small, we are already global with employees in USA and Europe. We do some traveling and have fun experiences together.
· centrally located at Grünerløkka with possibilities to work from home
If this sounds interesting, do not hesitate to contact Bjørn Ursin (bjø[email protected]) or Frida Sylthe Pedersen ([email protected]) for more information.
TIND is a scale-up and CERN spin-off with large well-known customers working to make a difference in the library technology market. With a small development team in Norway, TIND offers next-generation library software that enables academic libraries and global institutions to reimagine the way they acquire, archive, manage and share information. Our customers are well-known universities and large international research organizations such as Berkeley, Caltech and the United Nations, to mention a few. Our team consists of 17 employees, and we collaborate closely on a day-to-day basis, always seeking to make each other better.
|Arbeidssted||Marstrandgata 13, 0566 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||06.02.2023 10:17|