Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Telia Norway’s Analytics Platform team is looking for a Platform Engineer to develop, build and maintain our state-of-the-art data platform.
Platform Engineer in Analytics
We are looking for a person with solid software engineering skills to help us define our target architecture, maintain and build up our future-proof cloud based data platform. You will work to stabilize and enhance our platforms and processes to ensure that Telia always can rely on insights delivered by our department.
As a member of the Platform Team, you´ll be contributing to the stability and further development of our state-of-the-art data platform, implementing, troubleshooting, and optimizing the distributed platform solutions based on big data technologies.
Some key tasks
- Optimizing the existing CI/CD processes and DataOps setups
- Employing IaC practices and test driven development to effectively manage and optimally configure our cloud based infrastructure
- Discovering, addressing and mitigating platform security and availability risks
- Enabling other analytics and data science teams to deliver business value with new cutting-edge technology by running PoCs and presenting our findings
- Managing and optimizing our cloud platform costs and performance by utilizing its scalability and elasticity
- You have a working experience as a Software Engineer for 5+ years
- Strong programming background, solid Python or Scala skills
- Good scripting skills – bash etc.
- Unix/Linux proficiency
- Terraform, Ansible or other scripted infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools, Git experience is essential
An advantage if you have
- A degree in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics/etc
- Experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS stack
- Ability to understand the architecture and components of a data pipeline
- Experience with technologies such as Spark, Snowflake, Kafka, Kubernetes etc. is an advantage
As a person you have an analytical and structured mind, and you are a problem solver. You are a collaborative team player with good communication skills both written and spoken in English. Norwegian skills are a plus.
You are not only curious, retaining and exploring new information, but also able to pass on competence to others and build relationships with different parts of Telia. We are a solution-oriented organization that puts the customer first, and we value people who have the ability to develop, change, adapt and deliver.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits
Do you have questions about the position?
If you have questions about the position, then you are more than welcome to contact our recruitment advisors at Cruit.
Henning Orre, Senior Advisor, Cruit AS
Phone: +47 922 67 678
E-mail: [email protected]
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Telia Norge AS
Everything we do at Telia is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies, and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities.
|Søknadsfrist||We handle applications continuously|
|Stillingsnavn||Platform Engineer in Analytics|
|Oppdragsgiver||Telia Norge AS|
|Arbeidssted||Lørenfaret 1, 0580 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||27.09.2022 08:54|