Denne annonsen har utløpt.
We are looking to hire a SAP Business Technology Platform & Integration Architect to join us in realizing Hydro’s ambitious SAP roadmap.
The SAP team will together with the business, continue to transform the SAP landscape for the 35,000 employees globally over the next few years, as the S/4HANA systems are seen as a key enabler for the continuous digital transformation in Hydro. The SAP Architecture & Strategy team (“SAP road-map team”) is overall responsible for managing the Hydro wide SAP application strategy (SAP road-map) and evolvement of the existing SAP landscapes.
As a member of the architecture team, you will have a unique opportunity to work with the transformation to S/4HANA and work closely with the business in developing innovative solutions that provide the foundation for future best practice use of SAP in Hydro. The Architect for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and Integration role is the ultimate Integration Design Authority.
The role is a continuous improvement leader responsible for driving the strategy and the best practices for new application composition and integration.
Some key tasks:
- Drive Hydro’s BTP and Integration Strategy for all the major SAP systems in Hydro
- Initiation and participation in proof-of-concepts (PoCs) and evaluation studies for BTP services
- Facilitate cross-BA and cross-process discussions
- Quality assurance and design on major projects when it comes to all aspects of technical architecture, integration and security
- Design of the technological principles and architectural integration strategies for the SAP on-premise and cloud landscape
- Design of complex software architecture and system architecture in different scenarios: SAP Public Cloud, SAP Private Cloud or Hybrid
- Hands on experience and good insight of SAP BTP
- Experience with activation of cloud-based services (SAP Business Technology Platform), Restful service and consumption techniques and authentication methods
- Long term experience in SAP Integration tools like Process Orchestration/Integration, CPI, SAP API Management, Event Hub
An advantage if you have
- Knowledge of related Azure-based Integration tools
- Master in IT or other related fields
As a person, you have a proactive and structured approach to activities and projects, and you manage to combine hands-on work with an understanding of the big picture. You are a collaborative team player with good communication skills. You are not only curious, retaining and exploring new information, but also able to pass on competence to others and build relationships with different parts of Hydro, partners, and external vendors. We are a solution-oriented organization that puts the customer first, and we value people who have the ability to develop, change, adapt and deliver.
Hydro IT has been a front-runner in Hydro in promoting diversity in our recruitment process. You will be a part of a dynamic, international team with a good balance in age, gender, geography, and cultural background.
Some business travel should be expected.
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminum, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain, serving more than 30,000 customers.
Hydro IT supports all business areas, both in infrastructure and application related operations and projects. The SAP Services Organization, with more than 100 employees, is in an exciting period of technological transformation, as our IT landscape is changing rapidly with the use of cloud technologies. Platforms such as Office 365, Azure, SAP S/4HANA and software-defined networking are in full development, along with other programs in the fields of analytics and Industry 4.0. We are now looking for professionals to join us in shaping the way forward.
|Stillingsnavn||SAP Integration Architect|
|Arbeidssted||Drammensveien 264, 0283 Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||01.03.2023 14:18|