TIND is a scale-up and CERN-spin-off with large well-known customers working to make a difference in the library technology market. With a small development team in Norway, TIND offers next-generation library software that enables academic libraries and global institutions to reimagine the way they acquire, archive, manage and share information.Our customers are well known universities and large international research organisations such as Berkely, Caltech and the United Nations,to mention a few.
Why do we need you?
The system is very large, complex and consists of many modules. The system has an old user interface and is in general in need of an upgrade to meet the growing needs of our users, both system admins (librarians) as well as end-users (students). We are looking for a UX/UI designer who can see the bigger picture and improve the current user interface for the whole system to create positive user experiences for our customers. You will create a new design system that we can follow and take ownership of everything related to design so that the developers can work more efficiently.
What will you do?
- Redesigning UX and UI for the whole system
- Wireframe and create mock-ups by using tools you like (example figma, Protopie, Teston, sketch).
- Research and communicate with users such as librarians to understand their needs, workflows and processes
- You will work on developing your ideas, frequent testing and creating implementation ready designs.
- Create an overall design plan for optimal user experience
- Collaborate with product manager and developers to prioritise tasks and needs
What skills do you need to have?
- A background as UX/UI designer
- Demonstrated experience working with large complex module based systems
- An ability to work independently and take ownership of design area
- An ability to see the larger and long term picture and implement an overall design strategy
- You have a passion for good user experience and user interface
What can we offer?
- to work with a small dedicated team who strive to deliver quality
- an opportunity to join a start-up that works with exciting and well-known customers
- an unique opportunity to make a large impact with your design
- an opportunity to be responsible for design decisions for our large complex system
TIND enjoys an exclusive license agreement with CERN, gaining unique access to Invenio know-how. Working closely with the Invenio team, we're always up-to-date on new releases and ongoing developments. TIND's products and services are built on the foundation of the Invenio digital library framework, an open source technology born at CERN. If you're a hacker, make sure to check out this awesome software!
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||28.05.2021 11:00|