TIND is a scale-up and CERN-spin-off with large well-known customers working to make a difference in the library technology market. With a small development team in Norway, TIND offers next-generation library software that enables academic libraries and global institutions to reimagine the way they acquire, archive, manage and share information.Our customers are well known universities and large international research organisations such as Berkely, Caltech and the United Nations,to mention a few. .
Why do we need you?
The system is very large, complex, consists of many modules and is made up of approximately 500 000 lines of code. AWS is our cloud provider and we see the need to expand the team with a person who can assist by taking a type of DevSecOps role. As a small scale-up, your role will be broad, but generally you will take ownership of everything cloud and security. On one side you will implement security standards and ensure that security vulnerabilities are assessed and fixed during development. On the other hand, you will assist in scaling the system in AWS. Thus, it would be preferable that you have in depth knowledge of AWS, their services and cost structures.
What will you do?
- Implement industry standards practices and process to enable automation and compliance such as security standards according to GDPR og ISO 27001
- Ensure that security vulnerabilities are assessed and fixed during development
- Testing, administrating and daily checking status to make sure system is up and running as it should
- Creating an architecture plan to streamline and scale the system
- Take ownership and responsibility for which services in AWS we will use
- Improve our deployments pipelines and testing through automation
- Handle more specific issues connected to databases
- Participation in ISO-certification
- Look at options to improve or implement a new an authentication module
What skills do you need to have?
- Experience with creating solid cloud architectures that is secure and can scale
- Experience with large enterprise systems
- Basic databases skills and familiarity with Linux is an advantage
- Knowledge of services and cost structures in AWS
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience with automation tools and security standards
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage
- An understanding of programming language Python is favourable
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
- The ability to take responsibility for this area and work independently
What can we offer?
- an opportunity to work with a small dedicated team who strive to deliver quality and make the impossible possible
- an opportunity to join an international scale-up that works with exciting and well-known large customers
- an opportunity to make an impact by taking responsibility for important cloud and security based issues
- assist us in taking the scale-up to the next level
TIND enjoys an exclusive license agreement with CERN, gaining unique access to Invenio know-how. Working closely with the Invenio team, we're always up-to-date on new releases and ongoing developments. TIND's products and services are built on the foundation of the Invenio digital library framework, an open source technology born at CERN. If you're a hacker, make sure to check out this awesome software!
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Sist endret||28.05.2021 10:51|