Denne annonsen har utløpt.
Take part in the development of meteorological systems design, ATC (Air Traffic Control) information systems and integration with remote tower applications. We deliver everything from single sensors to complete system solutions with a wide range of integration possibilities with existing airport systems. Our modern system architecture with tight integration between Edge and Cloud enables a high level of flexibility in what we can deliver and a unique flexibility for airport operators. Our products and services are an essential part of operating a modern airport, attention to detail and code-quality is an essential personal trait.
You will be exposed to SW engineering/systems development. As the company grows you can develop your personal career development in multiple directions.
MM Aviation has been awarded a contract with a large US defence contractor which involve delivery of inflight real-time information services to both civilian and air force aircraft in Norway and internationally and you will be directly involved in the delivery of this contract.
Skills / Experience
- Aviation: It is beneficial if you have some experience from the aviation industry.
- Degree in Information technology
- Language skills: You must master the English language fluently.
- Occasionally there will be international travel, a passport with unrestricted travel is required.
- You may be required to pass security clearance by official security authorities both civil and military.
- Driver’s license.
- You must enjoy working in small close teams and be passionate about sharing your knowledge.
- Passion for aviation is a great advantage
|30.06.2022 We will process applications on an ongoing basis
|Lensmannslia 4, 1386 Asker, Norge
|IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett