Denne annonsen har utløpt.
We are looking for a Digital Commercial Manager for our customer.
As our Digital Commercial Manager, your main goal will be to build a successful Amazon and D2C business, for a portfolio of products (FMCG) in different markets.
You will be responsible for building a Digital centre-of-excellence, and leading a team that will be identifying growth opportunities, and defining portfolio strategies in close collaboration with distributing partners and the sales department within our Company. You will also continuously improve availability, visibility and conversion of the products your division is responsible for, including Amazon, D2C or B2C.
In addition to growing our Company on Amazon, you will play an essential role in building the critical capabilities required for our Company to succeed on marketplaces and the digital shelf, both present and in the future. Your role will therefore be vital in supporting our Company to deliver on our overall strategy. You further want to continually strive to improve all elements of our business, including content, digital marketing, supply chain, sales and operations.
- Full accountability for the Company's overall Amazon account
- Identifying growth opportunities, developing portfolio strategy and building the right team to operate on Amazon Marketplace, D2C and B2B
- Price management
- Lead a winning online sales team and create a strong positive collaborative and sharing culture
- Cooperation with distributors, internal teams and external agencies
- Overall responsibility for measuring and tracking online success, online share and revenue
- Continuously tracking performance and implementing innovative strategies on how to drive growth
- Working closely with supply chain to optimize availability and reduce supply chain costs and fines on Amazon, as well as D2C and B2C
- Managing contracts and commercial negotiations
- Contribute to building a Digital centre-of-excellence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Between 3-10 years of relevant work experience within the digital part of the retail/FMCG industry, preferably with a proven ability to grow e-commerce sales
- Experience from working with category management and managing sales through e-commerce marketplaces/channels (D2C, B2C and Amazon)
- Experienced with making commercial decisions within the digital world
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and economic understanding when it comes to e.g. budgets, ROI's and performance
- Curious and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive, result-driven and autonomous, taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Not scared of trying and failing, and also sharing your wins and learning points
- A good team player
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
It's also a plus if you:
- Have experience with Amazon, e-commerce marketplaces/platforms, digital marketing, SEO and SEM
- Speak Norwegian, or have the ambition to learn the language
Why should you consider working with us?
- You will get the opportunity to build your department and largely influence the Company in general, not only your division
- Focus on work-life balance
- Free access to a fully equipped gym in the building
- Health Insurance and pension savings
- We have a chef that cooks our lunch and a vegetable garden
- Focus on an excellent social environment, with several social gatherings
Company within the FMCG industry
About the company
Our Company operates within the FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) industry. Our Head Office is in Norway, but we also have several offices in other parts of Europe and the USA. We are a distribution company and supply all the major retailers in our markets. Several of our brands are market-leading in their categories.
Our partners describe us as fun and easygoing. Our work environment is trusting and transparent, both internally and externally. We work closely, and an excellent social climate is important to us, that's why we enjoy having social gatherings during the year, including a yearly Christmas and summer party, to name a few.
|Stillingsnavn||Digital Commercial Manager|
|Oppdragsgiver||Company within the FMCG industry|
|Bransjekategori||Salg / Markedsføring
|Sist endret||22.09.2021 21:12|