Catenda is a Norwegian startup company that started as a spin-off from SINTEF Building and Infrastructure, looking at why productivity in the construction industry had remained unchanged for so many decades.
We believe in making information more available through open standards, from inception, through planning, design and construction onto the maintenance of a building. We believe we can make the industry more data-driven, with less waste and greater transparency along the way. Thereby making the planet a better and greener place as well.
To accomplish this, we created Bimsync. Bimsync is a cloud-based collaboration platform where construction information comes alive through the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM). Many companies across the world are now using our product to build anything from airports, hospitals, stadiums, to homes and roads – amongst many other things. We’re currently experiencing a whole new level of growth, and doubled our revenue in the past year alone. As we continue to grow, the demand for dedicated resources to ensure the successful implementation and optimal use of our software with our clients has become apparent. That’s why we’re looking for a most talented Customer Success Consultant.
The job would look something like this;
- You will be part of creating and implementing the strategy for the best possible customer success department.
- As a small team, all people in the customer success department have to do a little bit of everything, from interacting directly with large companies to answering support questions at varying levels of complexity
- Based on individual client needs, help our clients use the Bimsync system at it’s full potential
- Once you’re noticing patterns; produce FAQ-documentation and other documents that help answer our clients’ most common queries, as well as, proactively make suggestions towards our product department
- Producing training materials in the form of videos or articles
- Providing content for “client success story” articles
Over time, we even see you becoming so successful that you’ll be able to have the full responsibility of client regions.
To do that job, we think you need;
- A sufficient amount of experience with/knowledge about IT that you’re able to navigate a landscape of different software systems, and speedily find and solve fairly complex problems within such a landscape
- Two years of work experience from either a technical support position or technical positions within the construction industry
- Lingual proficiency within both Norwegian and English to the point where you’re able to express yourself clearly and on the spot
- Experience from customer facing positions
- Some understanding of what a BIM is and how it’s used
- A proactive attitude that leads you to take on tasks rather than wait for them to be handed to you
- A social attitude that allows you to build good, lasting client relations
Bonus points if you also;
- Have a deeper knowledge of CAD tools (especially Revit) or experience working with BIM tools
- Have work experience from the construction/infrastructure industry
- Speak fluent French
- Are able to code/program, and/or understand API’s and how they work
Do you like what you’re hearing, and do you think you’re the person who can help us create a greener tomorrow for one of the most significant industries on an international level? We don’t need an application letter from you, but we do need something to assess your skills and experience. Leave your CV/resume in the form on the left, and we’ll be in touch!