Catenda is looking for an Inbound Leads Specialist for the French market.
Catenda is a Norwegian startup company that started as a spin-off from SINTEF Building and Infrastructure. We are currently experiencing a whole new level of growth, and have doubled our revenue in the past year alone. Through our great network in the construction industry, we have successfully positioned ourselves in the French market, where a very significant portion of our client base is now located – examples being Legendre, Egis and Bouygues Immobilier.
Now, we are looking for a talented and unafraid Inbound Leads Specialist to join us in building the next generation data and collaboration platform for the construction industry, that gives people all over the world access to a cheaper and greener way to build and manage buildings and infrastructure. We are a team of 28 with over 5000 active users across the world and we are growing fast. As our current market activity in France is continuously generating more interest among potential clients, we need to ensure that each individual person in the french construction industry is handled with efficacy and care. The demand for a dedicated resources to handle the prospective clients specifically in France has as such become apparent, and that is why the person we’re looking for should be talented, unafraid, and absolutely fluent in the French language.
- Any and all incoming leads for Bimsync and Catenda are handled and contacted speedily
- The relevant contact person with the potential client company is identified and contacted through various digital media and/or phone
- The potential client is convinced that our product will solve their construction challenges within the building and infrastructure industry
- Any potential client companies are prospected and information is gathered and structured to such a point that our Business Developer will have an easy time dealing with your hand-over
- You are the face of our company and product, and can represent it, as well as consult clients on light technical questions and concerns if and when necessary
- You participate in lead generating activities such as digital marketing campaigns, physical events with partners, conferences, conventions et cetera
- You follow up online generated MQL and transform them into SQL
- You will report weekly to our Head of Sales on specific and predetermined KPIs
- Your activities are coordinated with the corporate messages and campaigns
It is also important to remember that as a start-up company, during busy times it’s always all hands on deck. As such, you could also be required to help us carry stuff to go on trade shows, plug in different screens, and so on.
- You have an academic degree within business administration, marketing or communication from a business school/university, and/OR at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience (e.g. from a different sales position)
- You’re completely fluent in the French language, and express yourself eloquently both orally and written
- You also have no problem communicating in English, both oral and written
- You can work at high speed and deliver results
- You love people, to interact with them and solve their problems.
- You know how B2B interactions works, understand large customer sales processes, problem solving and can creatively formulate new innovative solutions
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You have a good command of IT and technology to the point where you with a little practice can navigate around new, complex software
Additional bonus points if you also;
- Are familiar with digital workflows and a CRM system such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Have knowledge of the French construction industry
- Are fluent in other languages
- Are willing to travel
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Can you help us revolutionize the construction industry? We are looking for a Inbound Leads Specialist for the French market.
Catenda believes in making information more available through open standards. From the idea stage, through planning, design and construction onto the maintenance and refurbishment of a building. We believe we can make the construction industry more data-driven, with less waste and greater transparency along the way, thereby making the planet a better place as well.
We think we are onto something, and many construction companies across the world have discovered our product Bimsync. They are using our collaboration platform to build airports, hospitals, stadiums, schools, homes, train stations and roads amongst many other things that make our communities. Bimsync is a cloud-based collaboration platform where construction information comes alive through the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM). Algorithms transform building models into visual interfaces where 3D models become the natural way to collaborate and find drawings, documents, schedules, issues, classifications, equipment instructions, sensors, etc.
At Catenda, we foster an open culture, and are continuously working to build the best workplace that we can. We are currently 28 brilliant people, and are rapidly growing. We work distributed, synchronously, often sharing screens remotely to work collaboratively. Catenda has offices in Oslo and Bergen, but also have contributors remotely working on compatible timezones. For the position of Inbound Leads Specialist we need you to be based in Oslo. Our offices at Lysaker are located near all means of public transportation, and also directly on the beach Sollerudstranda.
What’s in it for you?
The person who is going to do well in the Inbound Leads Specialist position will be proactive, motivated, goal-driven, unafraid of communicating big ideas to very important people, and an excellent communicator who is confident in their own skills. In return, we will give you ample opportunity to grow, to develop yourself and your skills, and to take a significant role in the digital disruption of one of the world’s oldest industries. Feeling up for the challenge? Submit your CV in the form on the left, and we’ll be in touch!