Catenda is a Norwegian startup company that started as a spin-off from SINTEF Building and Infrastructure. We are looking for a growth hacker to join us in building the next generation data and collaboration platform for the construction industry, that gives people all over the world access to a cheaper and greener way to build and manage buildings and infrastructure. We are a team of 25 with over 5000 active users across the world and we are growing fast.
If you’re motivated by achieving your goals, and are obsessed with measuring and frequently get into long discussions about last-click attribution, we want to hire you.
- Set up and implement a system for measuring, reporting, and optimizing key user growth metrics
- Set hairy goals and work systematically to achieve them
- Work towards securing another year of doubling our revenue stream
- Use growth hacking techniques to improve the customer journey
- Help change an industry
- Get experience owning growth and impacting a company on the rise to succeed globally
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience after completed degree
- Fluency in the English language (knowledge of French is nice, but not required)
- Experience with utilizing campaign management tools
- Hands-on experience from using and analyzing results and insight from tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Active Campaign, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the online client pipeline
- Enjoy measuring, you are motivated by reaching your goals
- You are inspired by joining a company that grows fast and wants to change an entire industry
- Bonus points if you also have some experience in content production and/or public speaking
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Catenda believes in making information more available through open standards. From the idea stage, through planning, design and construction onto the maintenance and refurbishment of a building. We believe we can make the construction industry more data-driven, with less waste and greater transparency along the way, thereby making the planet a better place as well.
We think we are onto something, and many construction companies across the world have discovered our product Bimsync. They are using our collaboration platform to build airports, hospitals, stadiums, schools, homes, train stations and roads amongst many other things that make our communities.
Bimsync is a cloud-based collaboration platform where construction information comes alive through the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM). Algorithms transform building models into visual interfaces where 3D models become the natural way to collaborate and find drawings, documents, schedules, issues, classifications, equipment instructions, sensors, etc.
At Catenda, we foster an open culture, and are continuously working to build the best workplace that we can. We are currently 26 brilliant people, and are rapidly growing. We work distributed, synchronously, often sharing screens remotely to work collaboratively. Catenda has offices in Oslo and Bergen, but also have contributors remotely working on compatible timezones. For the position of growth hacker we need you to be based in Oslo. Our offices at Lysaker are located near all means of public transportation, and also directly on the beach Sollerudstranda.
What’s in it for you?
The person who is going to do well in the growth hacker position will be proactive, unafraid to present and try out new ideas, knowledgeable within their field and confident in their own skills. They will have one hand on the pulse of trends of online promotion and marketing, and the other on the keyboard. In return, we will give you ample opportunity to grow, to develop yourself and your skills, and to take a significant role in the digital disruption of one of the world’s oldest industries.