Why do customers choose Qt?
Reduced time-to-market: Key factors that affect the go-to-market time are actual product development time and regulatory and compliance timeframes. Qt’s various libraries and toolsets allow software teams to develop faster. Developers can focus on creating the best user experiences instead of coding what is already been coded for you. The cycle of Prototyping –Development – Testing – Deployment is faster and more efficient with Qt. Qt also supports your regulatory and compliance efforts through our internal resources or our industry-leading partner network.
Scalable Solution: Qt is a cross-platform framework, compatible with a multitude of operating systems and hardware. All you need is to write your source code once and have the capability to deploy it anywhere you need it. You do not need teams of developers coding specifically for different hardware architectures or operating systems.
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): Fewer resources needed and quicker time to market means a lower total cost of ownership and faster revenue recognition.
Code less. Create more. Deploy everywhere.
Why do we need you?
The market for our solution is growing very quickly, so we are, and we need a talented and ambitious salesperson to join our team. You will participate in the fast growing company transformation adventure.
Why should you consider joining Qt?
If developing into an experienced international salesperson is on your agenda, you definitely should consider this opportunity. Internal growth and future acquisitions will open new career perspectives in the company for the right person.
Tremendous market growth due to the fact every new device now has to deliver the same UX as one has on his smartphone, this position will place you in the center of this technology driven market.
If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced environment with customers in several industries, who are innovating their NextGen products and are actually digitalizing the world, this is such an opportunity.
And if you are motivated by working with highly skilled colleagues in an international and diversified environment, you should definitely consider this opportunity.
You will be based in Oslo, and be part of a team with 2 other sales Account Managers with the responsibility for the UK and Ireland territories.
We believe you shall have a relevant 2 to 5 years background in a sales position from the IT and Software industry, preferably in the embedded world, with good interpersonal skills, with desire to develop your sales skills and to exceed your annual sales targets.
You will be backed up by state-of-the-art Field Application Engineers and a Senior AM, acting as a mentor with many years of Qt sales experience.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
- Strategize with Regional Director of Sales on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Provide proactive trusted thought leadership to accounts.
- Maintain and keep abreast or ahead of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company
- Build customer intimacy, understand, and map their organization
- Demonstrated ability to access and close business to new logos
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Able to sell value over price
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years technology sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goal
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills, listening, verbal and written.
- Must take initiative and be a proactive member in the sales team.
- Team player with interpersonal skills to work with sales and technical staff in a dynamic and innovative company environment.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Very good business understanding
In Qt we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always improve. Internal growth and future acquisitions will open new career perspectives in the company.
The Qt company
Qt Group is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open source licenses.
|Søknadsfrist||We will consider applications ongoing.|
|Oppdragsgiver||The Qt company|
|Arbeidssted||Sandakerveien 116, 0484, Oslo, Norge|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
Salg / Markedsføring
|Sist endret||04.10.2021 07:24|